June 25, 2014
Recently there has been a video published showing a “crazy man” giving advice, most of which sounds quite moving. Well actually he is a street performer, but he does appear to have a good point to make.
To some it up he suggests:
- The meaning of life is to live in the magic of now and discover our purpose.
- He advises that younger generations don’t get old, love now, inspire and create.
- To be free you cannot judge people.
- Freedom is doing what you love in the moment.
- He advises people to do what their heart wants.
- Life is a paradox a mirror of confusion.
- Love now!
Is our reality of life, as he suggests, indeed a paradox? Are we then the crazy ones living in the mirror of confusion not loving now and not always following our hearts?
What do you think? Comment below.